Monday, February 6, 2012

***New Website!!!!***


Alright guys, it's about time for the old blog to upgrade to the penthouse...we're movin' on up over to http://frosty012.com/

The new site looks really slick and has some very cool features...most notably, you will now be able to see whenever a member of Team Online is currently playing at the tables. Creepers rejoice. There is also easy access to my social media like Facebook and Twitter and the overall organization of the site is much more appealing...no longer will you have to scroll down through my essays to see where the next post begins!

Anyways, it's been a good run so far and I appreciate you all reading my blog and leaving comments. I hope you'll join me over at the new site and we'll continue to shoot the sh*t and keep it real...see you on the other side!

http://frosty012.com/

4 comments:

  1. is there a way to follow your new blog through blogspot?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering the same thing...I'm not too sure but I'll find out shortly and let you know.

    ReplyDelete